Stayin' Wild Challenge
The Stayin’ Wild Challenge is run by Wild Women On Top and is more than a walking program. It’s a scientifically formulated, heart-centred challenge with a single vision: to help you soar beyond your wildest dreams. The challenge is designed to inspire and motivate friends to walk 10,000 steps every day for mental and physical health and wellbeing while raising funds for Beyond Blue. A new challenge starts every month and can be done anywhere, inside or out, any time, day or night.
- It's only $25pp and your first buddy goes free!
- You can then invite more people to join your team and do the challenge together.
- Fundraise or donate as much as you can afford to Beyond Blue.
- Walk 10,000 steps a day for 28 days to improve your fitness and feel awesome!
- Fall in love with stairs, lifting and agility if you fancy some extra fun, and there's an exclusive Facebook group for coaching tips and community support.
Challenge yourself and spread the word!
Share Stayin' Wild Challenge with friends.
Book your Easter Holiday at Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast. There is something for the whole family.
Our apartments are fully self-contained, spacious, very well appointed. Just a short stroll to the town centre or beach.