Expired Event - Waking up to Purpose : A workshop for the Women of Central Coast - 20 Oct 2018
This is a past event: Search for New Events »
Waking up to Purpose : A workshop for the Women of Central Coast
Are you 'a career woman', 'a wife', 'a mother', 'a single woman', 'a daughter', struggling with the daily pressures of thinking you have to ‘have it all’, thinking you’re not currently where you ‘should’ be at this point in your life, going about your day, wondering if you’re living your purpose? Wondering what your purpose is?
In our experience, not only as coaches but as women, we often hear other women voicing that they believe there is something more 'out there' for them; a new career, more qualifications, a bigger property, a husband, more money - a Purpose - outside of them that needs to be discovered.
Join Developmental Coaches, Frances Wills, Anita Tomecki and our special guest Louise Walker, Developmental Coach, Yoga & Meditation teacher, Retreat facilitator for a transformational workshop to help you to start leaning into your purpose. This half-day workshop will help show how you can start accessing your purpose from within, and access greater levels of awareness and peace of mind.
YOUR TAKE AWAY :
- Practices to help you to continue to bring awareness to, and start to shift unhelpful habits.
- Breathing exercises and yoga poses to help reduce stress.
- Compassion and a deeper understanding of self as you name and identify some of your own personality structures that may or may not be serving you.
- Compassion for self and others with your new insights into how your mind runs via NLP techniques.
- A deeper connection to and more clarity around your sense of purpose.
Share Waking up to Purpose : A workshop for the Women of Central Coast with friends.
Offering luxury 2 bedroom villas and 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cedar cabins (some with double spa bath). Enquire now!
Ramp up the WOW adventure factor as they swoop, twist, turn and zig zag through the trees in Ourimbah State Forest.