Central Coast News
Visitor Information Centre showcases our Coast
The Entrance Visitor Information Centre's friendly staff offer a wealth of information to help you to plan your visit in and around the Central Coast.
Council is committed to its responsibility to ensure all facilities that open for public access now or in the future can be staffed in accordance with the regulations, while ensuring public safety can be maintained through adequate social distancing and thorough cleaning practices.
Visitor Information Centre opening hours:
- Tuesdays-Saturday 11am-3pm
- Phone and email enquiries: Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm. T. 4334 4213, E.
Council would like to thank our community for taking the COVID-19 situation seriously. Council ask everyone to continue acting responsibly and follow State and Federal Government directions to help minimise the spread of COVID-19 on the Central Coast:
- continue to practice physical distancing, which includes maintaining a distance of 1.5metres from others at all times.
- continue to practice good hygiene, including washing your hands frequently
- consider wearing a mask, particularly in settings where it is hard to maintain a physical distance.
As hundreds of year 12 students across Western Sydney focus on one of...
24 local businesses across the Peninsula will be part of a vibrant Shopfront...
Central Coast residents can tap into the story behind their household...
Residents in bushfire-prone communities have welcomed an online TAFE NSW...
The Art House is excited to announce it is once again open to the public....
Advance Family Dental
TreeTop Crazy Rider
Sandy Cove Apartments
Mercure Kooindah Waters