Central Coast News
Visitor Information Centre showcases our Coast
The Entrance Visitor Information Centre's friendly staff offer a wealth of information to help you to plan your visit in and around the Central Coast.
Council is committed to its responsibility to ensure all facilities that open for public access now or in the future can be staffed in accordance with the regulations, while ensuring public safety can be maintained through adequate social distancing and thorough cleaning practices.
Visitor Information Centre opening hours:
- Tuesdays-Saturday 11am-3pm
- Phone and email enquiries: Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm. T. 4334 4213, E.
Council would like to thank our community for taking the COVID-19 situation seriously. Council ask everyone to continue acting responsibly and follow State and Federal Government directions to help minimise the spread of COVID-19 on the Central Coast:
- continue to practice physical distancing, which includes maintaining a distance of 1.5metres from others at all times.
- continue to practice good hygiene, including washing your hands frequently
- consider wearing a mask, particularly in settings where it is hard to maintain a physical distance.
For one day only, animal lovers will be given a rare opportunity to double...
With the expected influx of visitors over the school holidays Council...
The official Oktoberfest at Munich may be toned down this year, and international...
As more and more city people consider moving to regional areas prompte...
With the HSC just around the corner, Council is reminding local students...
Hand on Heart First Aid Pty Ltd
Paradise Park Cabins
The Palms at Avoca