Central Coast News
Visitor Information Centre showcases our Coast
The Entrance Visitor Information Centre's friendly staff offer a wealth of information to help you to plan your visit in and around the Central Coast.
Council is committed to its responsibility to ensure all facilities that open for public access now or in the future can be staffed in accordance with the regulations, while ensuring public safety can be maintained through adequate social distancing and thorough cleaning practices.
Visitor Information Centre opening hours:
- Tuesdays-Saturday 11am-3pm
- Phone and email enquiries: Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm. T. 4334 4213, E. email
Council would like to thank our community for taking the COVID-19 situation seriously. Council ask everyone to continue acting responsibly and follow State and Federal Government directions to help minimise the spread of COVID-19 on the Central Coast:
- continue to practice physical distancing, which includes maintaining a distance of 1.5metres from others at all times.
- continue to practice good hygiene, including washing your hands frequently
- consider wearing a mask, particularly in settings where it is hard to maintain a physical distance.
This article archived 2 Nov 2020
Local not-for-profit, Central Coast Primary Care, has announced that i...
RENT is currently rocking the Sydney Opera House before it journeys up...
Mardi Gras is this magic time of year where we all come together as a...
WIN CUSTOMS 4 CANCER 1970 CHEVY NOVA
Raffle to be drawn February...
Local Land Services (LLS) is reminding livestock owners to still be prepared...
Waters Edge Seafood Restaurant
Toowoon Bay Holiday Park
The Outlook Cabana