Central Coast News
Physio Connex Performance Clinic Moving On Up to Larger Premises
Director and Principal Physiotherapist Melinda Dennis explains “we are most grateful for the amazing ongoing support we have received over the years, as a result, our clinic has grown, so much so, that we needed to relocate to a larger premises to accommodate”.
“We are also excited to announce our new name - Physio Connex Performance Clinic” says Dennis. “As our valued patients already know, we are more than a Physio, we take on the role as a central manager for injury management to ensure optimal recovery”.
Coasties don’t need to travel to receive the care they deserve
The team at Physio Connex Performance Clinic use the latest techniques, technology and equipment combined with evidence-based physiotherapy practice to best serve the Central Coast community. By integrating the Connect Therapy approach that is only offered by a few select practitioners on the Coast, patients can gain more holistic and effective outcomes.
What Physio Connex Performance Clinic offers:
- Cutting edge holistic treatment using latest techniques, technology and equipment with evidence-based physiotherapy.
- Longer appointment times – patients won’t feel rushed, we take the time that’s needed.
- Sports recovery experts - Not just fixing pain but ensuring appropriate filtration back into the specific sport.
- Connect Therapy approach providing more holistic and effective outcomes.
- Headache and TMJ (jaw) clinics.
- Casting services, boots, braces.
- Strength and Conditioning programs run by experts in their field
- Game Ready Unit – cold AND compression therapy system for acute injury recovery and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Full scale state of the art gym-larger strength and conditioning gym with a functional rehab area
- Remedial massage, including pregnancy massage
Athlete treatment even if you aren’t one
Physio Connex Performance Clinic are proud to be supporting a number of local and national sporting organisations including Wyong Roos Rugby League Club and regularly treat athletes across a variety of sports. “But even if you aren’t an ‘athlete’ per say – every patient is treated like one regardless” mentions Dennis. “We develop an understanding of your personal goals and potential barriers to ensure the application of ‘high performance’ treatment principles are integrated appropriately”.
So, check out Physio Connex Performance Clinic for yourself and let their team help you to achieve optimum performance in sport and in life.
This article archived 15 Jan 2020
The 'Swifties' in question are the Swift Parrot and Regent Honeyeater...
Thanks to its bustling vibe, elective wares and great coffee, Long Jetty...
The annual Mental Health Art Works! Exhibition, hosted by local not-for-profit...
Shane Fitzsimmons, Commissioner of Resilience NSW, will wow the crowd...
No changes to waste and recycling services over the June Long Weekend.
TreeTop Crazy Rider
Advance Family Dental
Car Batteries Australia
Sandy Cove Apartments
Mercure Kooindah Waters