Central Coast News
Dine & Discover NSW
How Dine & Discover NSW works
NSW residents aged 18 years and over can apply for $100 in vouchers.
The vouchers can be used at participating NSW businesses registered as COVID safe.
- 2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers for dining in at restaurants, cafes, bars, wineries, pubs and clubs
- 2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
Dine NSW Vouchers and Discover NSW Vouchers can be used 7 days a week, including public holidays.
Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers are single use, and cannot be used for tobacco, alcohol or gambling. If you use less than the $25 value of the voucher, the remaining value is forfeited and may not be used later nor reimbursed by the business.
Vouchers must be redeemed in person at participating businesses.
Find out more about applying for vouchers.
Where you can use your vouchers
You can search for participating businesses using the Dine & Discover NSW Business Finder.
To participate in Dine & Discover NSW businesses must operate in one of the following eligible industries:
- cafes and restaurants
- pubs, taverns, bars, wineries and clubs
- scenic and sightseeing transport
- museums, galleries and historic sites
- zoos, botanic gardens, wildlife parks and nature reserves
- live music operations, performing arts operations, theatres and entertainment centres
- amusement, theme and water parks
- recreational activities such as go-karting, indoor climbing, mini-golf, billiards, bowling or ice-rinks
- outdoor adventures
- travel agencies and tours.
This article archived 26 May 2021
As we approach the festive season and bid farewell to a difficult year...
10 Central Coast residents are Coast and Country Primary Care’s (CCPC)...
Council has resolved to place the Central Coast Destination Management...
With visitors from Manchester to Melbourne and locals from Patonga to...
Central Coast Council is inviting aspiring youth leaders to become members...