Central Coast News
Community Helping to Shape a Positive Central Coast
Council's Your Voice Our Coast online consultation hub is making it easy for the community to provide feedback on projects that interest them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Key community projects have included:
- Kariong Oval Recreational Area
- Mountain Bike Feasibility Study
- Davistown and Empire Bay Floodplain Risk Management Study and Plan
- Kibble Park Place Plan
- The Entrance Place Plan
- Helen Reserve, Gorokan - dog park
- Active Lifestyles Strategy
- Streets as Shared Spaces: The Esplanade, Umina Beach
Projects open now for feedback include:
- Integrated Water Resource Plan (until 2 May)
- Coastal Management Plans for Tuggerah Lakes, Lake Macquarie, Open Coast and Hawkesbury-Nepean River system including Brisbane Water (until 25 May)
- Tuggerah Lakes foreshore restoration works (until 2022)
Council encourages residents to continue participating in their community, by sharing their thoughts, ideas and opinions.
Read more and Have Your Say here
The Art House is honoured to now be the premiere 2021 venue for the brand-new...
The Whitlams have released a new single from their soon to be released...
The 'Swifties' in question are the Swift Parrot and Regent Honeyeater...
Thanks to its bustling vibe, elective wares and great coffee, Long Jetty...
The annual Mental Health Art Works! Exhibition, hosted by local not-for-profit...
TreeTop Crazy Rider
Advance Family Dental
Car Batteries Australia
Sandy Cove Apartments
Mercure Kooindah Waters