Central Coast News
Community Helping to Shape a Positive Central Coast
Council's Your Voice Our Coast online consultation hub is making it easy for the community to provide feedback on projects that interest them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Key community projects have included:
- Kariong Oval Recreational Area
- Mountain Bike Feasibility Study
- Davistown and Empire Bay Floodplain Risk Management Study and Plan
- Kibble Park Place Plan
- The Entrance Place Plan
- Helen Reserve, Gorokan - dog park
- Active Lifestyles Strategy
- Streets as Shared Spaces: The Esplanade, Umina Beach
Projects open now for feedback include:
- Integrated Water Resource Plan (until 2 May)
- Coastal Management Plans for Tuggerah Lakes, Lake Macquarie, Open Coast and Hawkesbury-Nepean River system including Brisbane Water (until 25 May)
- Tuggerah Lakes foreshore restoration works (until 2022)
Council encourages residents to continue participating in their community, by sharing their thoughts, ideas and opinions.
Read more and Have Your Say here
Talented Central Coast Children's Choir to Take the Stage with Opera Australia...
Wear Orange Wednesday (WOW Day) is on Wednesday 19th May 2021 and it's...
Landholders across the state can now have their say on Local Strategic...
Central Coast Implant Institute is inviting you to the skies! We’re thrilled...
Short+Sweet Sydney begins its record, 20th hit year with all-new plays...
Hand on Heart First Aid Pty Ltd
Waters Edge Seafood Restaurant
Terrigal Beach Apartment
The Outlook Cabana