Central Coast News
Community Helping to Shape a Positive Central Coast
Council's Your Voice Our Coast online consultation hub is making it easy for the community to provide feedback on projects that interest them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Key community projects have included:
- Kariong Oval Recreational Area
- Mountain Bike Feasibility Study
- Davistown and Empire Bay Floodplain Risk Management Study and Plan
- Kibble Park Place Plan
- The Entrance Place Plan
- Helen Reserve, Gorokan - dog park
- Active Lifestyles Strategy
- Streets as Shared Spaces: The Esplanade, Umina Beach
Projects open now for feedback include:
- Integrated Water Resource Plan (until 2 May)
- Coastal Management Plans for Tuggerah Lakes, Lake Macquarie, Open Coast and Hawkesbury-Nepean River system including Brisbane Water (until 25 May)
- Tuggerah Lakes foreshore restoration works (until 2022)
Council encourages residents to continue participating in their community, by sharing their thoughts, ideas and opinions.
Read more and Have Your Say here
This article archived 27 Jun 2021
Central Coast Council has shared its recommendations on shark attack mitigation...
Central Coast Council has welcomed the NSW Government's recent announcement...
In response to feedback from the community, Central Coast Council is trialling...
Families across the Coast now have access to even more exciting playspaces...
Coastal Twist Festival has been breaking regional boundaries since its...
Waters Edge Seafood Restaurant
Hand on Heart First Aid Pty Ltd
The Outlook Cabana
Toowoon Bay Holiday Park