Central Coast News
Bluewave Living Presented at Prestigious Awards
The Awards were hosted by Daniel Gibson, PRIME7 News Presenter and over 200 guests gathered from across New South Wales and the ACT including official guest, The Hon Paul Toole MP, Minister for Lands and Forestry, to celebrate regional New South Wales and the ACT’s high achievers and community contributors.
BlueWave Living in Woy Woy is a community owned, not for profit organisation providing care to 139 residents, since 1989. Onsite services include physiotherapy, hairdressing, pet therapy, art classes, activities and social outings. BlueWave Living has 100 staff who benefit from flexible hours, education opportunities, scholarships and subsidised gym memberships. The facility’s staff wellbeing focus has resulted in low staff turnover with some employees having worked in excess of 20 years.
The seven category winners are:
- The Ulladulla Native Flora and Fauna Reserve Trust – NSW Department of Industry, Lands Crown Reserve Trust, Community Manager's Award
- Gummun Place Hostel of Merriwa – Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Carmel (Fudge) Kaczmar of East Maitland – 1st Choice Rentals Volunteering Award
- Tilligerry Habitat Association Inc of Tanilba Bay – NSW Department of Industry, Lands Crown Reserve Trust, Corporate Manager's Award
- Drape Net of Nashdale – Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
- Fitness in The Park of Goulburn – Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
- Hope Centre – Illawarra Food Hub – Awards Australia Community Group of the Year Award
Winners each received either $2,500 from Commonwealth Bank or Television exposure on PRIME7 along with a magnificent trophy.
The Awards night culminated a tremendously successful year with over 220 nominations received from across regional New South Wales and the ACT.
This article archived 17 Jan 2018
Across the world, men die an average six years younger than women, and...
Mountain Sounds are throwing a party alongside Paces, Ninajirachi and...
Itís Australian Food Safety Week from 10 Ė 17 November 2018, the theme...
This boutique coworking space serves as the perfect location for solo-entrepreneurs,...
EEvery Friday at Evergreen Life Careís Community Centre, a group gathers...
Think Conveyancing Central Coast
Hand on Heart First Aid Pty Ltd
The Outlook Cabana
Sandy Cove Apartments