Central Coast Beaches
Have Fun at the Beach
The Central Coast is a beach lovers paradise featuring a range of beaches for all ages from the quiet and secluded through to the thrill seeker adverturers.
Central Coast patrolled beaches include:
Please observe the following:
- Always swim between the red and yellow flags. The flags indicate a supervised swimming area, so never swim outside the flags.
- Do not swim directly after a meal or if under the influence of alcohol.
- Do not swim when the beach is closed or unpatrolled. If there are no red and yellow flags this means the beach is closed or unpatrolled.
- Don’t panic if you get caught in a current or undertow - raise one arm up in the air to signal for lifeguard assistance, stay calm and float until help arrives.
- Don’t struggle if you get a cramp - raise your arm for help and float or keep the affected parts of your body perfectly still.
- Don’t struggle against a rip or current - swim diagonally across it.
- Always supervise your child in or around any body of water.
- If unsure of surf conditions ask the lifeguards or lifesaver for advice.