Star of the Sea
A new style of holiday in Terrigal...
Supremely perched on the Haven Headland, Star of the Sea offers panoramic vistas over Terrigal Beach. Some of the many features in this beautiful 5 star resort include 3 or 4 bedroom apartments, indoor & outdoor heated pools, waterslide, and tennis & squash courts...
Rated at 5 Stars in the Deluxe Category...Star of the Sea Terrigal, on the stunning Central Coast of NSW Australia, is the ultimate in sea-side luxury accommodation!
An oasis of waterfalls running through lush gardens, heated indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools, complete with a swim-up cafe, spa, tennis court, squash court, gymnasium, steam room, billiard room and library.
The luxury apartments...
They are bsolutely amazing in regard to presentation. They vary in size and are all impeccably furnished maintaining the five star accommodation that is Star of the Sea!
Accommodation Packages available, see our Rates page for details. The apartments are absolutely amazing in regard to size and presentation.
They vary in size from 220sq m’s – 480sq m’s so they are larger than most homes.
The 3 Bedroom Apartments comfortably sleep 6 people and the 4 Bedroom Apartments sleep 8 people.
Apartments...• 3 & 4 bedrooms
• 2 – 4 bathrooms
• Italian Marble throughout
• Air Conditioned
• Gourmet Kitchen
• Microwave & dishwasher
• Miele appliances
• Complete Laundry
• All linen & towels supplied
• Stylishly Furnished
• Fully self contained
Facilities....• Spa in the Ensuite
• Separate dining Area
• TV / DVD / Foxtel
• Ocean & Resort views
• Huge Balconies with awnings
• State of the art inter com security
• Free undercover secure parking 2 cars
• On site management
• One switch to turn off all the lights
• Inter-net in each apartment
Small wedding up to around 30 ppl
• Price covers set up assistance, trestles, table cloths, drink buckets, extra cleaning and catering coordination. • Normally we use a premier view as they have great ocean views and undercover balcony.. Guests can book our 3 night weekend package Friday - Monday or late checkout Sunday which proves to be great value and a mini holiday as well.