Budgewoi Holiday Park
A Lakeside Haven!
Budgewoi Holiday Park is a quiet, secluded haven on the foreshore of Lake Munmorah, adjacent to some of the Central Coast's most beautiful beaches and attractions.
Visitors will enjoy the park's shady serenity in the midst of the surrounding paper bark trees. The foreshore and lake with its bright blue waters, attract fishing and water sport enthusiasts all year round!
With a range of accommodation options to suit any holiday style, Budgewoi Holiday Park is a perfect destination.
A Holiday Escape to Suit All Your Needs
Budgewoi Holiday Park offers a range of accommodation options. Choose from 4 types of cabins: the Ibis, the Kingfisher, the Lorikeet or the Sheerwater, which are centrally arranged around a grassy meeting point and some have views to the lake. This shady field has both outdoor seating and barbeque facilities, making it ideal for large groups, such as family reunions. If you prefer to bring your caravan, there are powered sites which are available all year round.
Features & Facilities:
- Secluded on the Foreshore of Lake Munmorah
- Modern Cabins
- Spacious caravan and camping sites
- Camp kitchen
- Jumping pillow
- Grassed areas with plenty of shade
- Perfect for families with small children or people looking for quiet location
- Playgrounds for the kids
- Sheltered BBQ’s on foreshore
- Abundant native wildlife
- Short walking distance to Budgewoi Beach
- Minutes from Bowling Club
- Large clean amenities
- Secure boom gate access
- Disabled facilities with easy wheelchair access
- Wireless Internet – bring your laptop to browse the net from our wireless hotspots
- FOXTEL in all Cabins
- Pet friendly for powered and unpowered sites
- Dump Ezy waste station for RV travellers
How To Get Here..
GPS Locations to Budgewoi - 331408S, 1513400E