Central Coast News
Free Super Reform Targets & Opportunities Seminar
The changes that the Government announced in the 2016 Federal Budget are now in place, with the key reforms coming into effect from 1 July 2017.
These are the biggest changes to happen in Superannuation for over a decade, and they will have an impact for decades to come, and not just those with a large Superannuation balance. The laws are very complex, far reaching and have to be complied with.
Business operators (and their key staff) will have their retirement strategies affected by the new legislation that is now law. Each superannuation member will need to review their strategies, to make sure that they are ready before July 1 2017.
Robson Partners are running special complimentary education events to help explain the impact of these new changes to our local community. Our next Super Reform seminar will be held on Wednesday, 19 April 2017 at 6pm.
By the end of this event, you will know:
- About the $1.6 million transfer balance
- Changes to Transition to Retirement (TTR) Pensions
- Transitional CGT relief to assist with complying with the above changes
- Reduction in the Div 293 high income threshold
- Reduction in the concessional and non-concessional contribution caps
- Catch up of unused concessional contributions
- Allowable personal deductible contributions from 1 July 2017
- Carry forward of unused non-concessional contributions
- Changes to the tax offset for spouse contributions
Super Reform seminar
Wednesday, 19 April 2017
Robson Partners Boardroom
Suite 14, Level 1
207 Albany Street North, Gosford NSW 2250
- To reserve your seat, click the link below or call Donna from our office on (02) 4320 0512 for more information!
The NBN is frequently a hot topic as NBN and Internet service provider...
Salt House Theatre Company is bringing “Three Amigos!” to life on
Across Australia, there are more than six million volunteers that selflessly...
The Mobile Blood Donor Centre will be visiting Bateau Bay Square car park...
Applications are now open for the 2017 Resilient Australia Awards.
Everest Team Events
Mangrove Mountain Union Church