Central Coast Mountain Bike Tours
All-inclusive mountain bike adventures!
School Holiday Fun!
All-inclusive mountain bike adventures, leisure rides or full day experiences with bike hire & shuttle bus. Call Now!
posted: 1:29pm 29 Jun 2017
Mountain bike adventures for all abilities! Leisure rides to full day experiences with bike hire and shuttle bus. Break-out activity specialists for corporate events. Get into the real Australian bush in a unique, accessible and fun way: riding a mountain bike! Soak up the serenity while you enjoy a snack resting at one of our favourite secluded spots. Explore mountain bike trails in pristine natural environments - with incredible lookouts! Accessible as day trip from Sydney!
- Trek off-road mountain bike hire
- Experienced mountain bike Tour Guide
- Shuttle bus to get you up the mountain
- Pre-planning, route selection and provisioning of trail snacks
- Orientation, safety and skills briefing
- Hire of safety helmet and cycling gloves
- Souvenir water bottle for you to keep
- Hydration and Nutrition to maintain your energy
- First Aid when necessary
- Waste collection and disposal to ensure we 'leave no trace' in nature?
Trek mountain bike hire included for off-road suitability. Dual suspension trail bikes available for a surcharge.
All park entry fees and trail levies are covered.
Your guide is first aid certified and your skills coach on the trails.
We are fully insured including public liability and professional indemnity cover.
You will be guided by an experienced and passionate tour guide who is also an experienced mountain biker.
All our rental mountain bikes are equipped with Rockshox front suspension forks, knobby off road tires and hydraulic disc brakes.
Our Trek mountain bikes are perfect for cross-country cruising, flowing along fire trails and ready for your single-track mountain bike action.
Helmets are provided with all bikes.
We ensure correct sizing and set-up of your rental mountain bike.
Central Coast Mountain Bike Tours reserves the right to reschedule or cancel at any time.
On the day, your Tour Guide will consider factors such as weather, fitness, rider abilities and location.
How To Get Here..
- We deliver people, bikes and equipment to the trail head by booking arrangement.
- All tour locations are accessible by car as a day trip from Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and Hunter regions.
- Complimentary bus pickup is available from either Woy Woy or Tuggerah Train stations (depending on tour location) by prior arrangement.
- Certain tour locations allow for complimentary pickup from Ettalong Ferry Wharf or Patonga Ferry Wharf, both of which can be accessed by ferry from Sydney's Northern Beaches.
- Bus charter from Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and Hunter regions is available for a surcharge by prior booking arrangement.
Ourimbah Mountain Bike Park Adventure
Half Day Mountain Bike Nature Traverse
* Ages 12+ moderate fitness required
Our half day guided mountain bike adventure tours offer all the ingredients for a truly great ride. Generally taking around 4 hours from initial meeting time to finish, participants should expect to spend at least 2 hours in the saddle riding. Our half day nature traverses require at least a moderate fitness level and are designed to be accessible to a confident beginner or intermediate rider. Here are some options: * Traverse Nature in Brisbane Water National Park, a guided tour from Stapples Lookout (on Woy Woy road) to Patonga; * Spend a fun 1/2 day at the Ourimbah State Forest mountain bike park being shown all the trails by your guide (great for skills improvement); * Ride the ridges and descent of Red Hill Road at Ourimbah and some intermediate trails of the Ourimbah State Forest mountain bike park; * Traverse nature in Bouddi National Park for an expansive tour showcasing lookouts, meandering single tracks and amazing bush scenery; SUITABLE FOR CONFIDENT BEGINNER OR INTERMEDIATE RIDERS WITH MODERATE FITNESS We will work with you to ensure that your half day guided nature ride delivers the experience you are seeking, staging your traverse at the most appropriate trail network. Whether you are seeking a steady and smooth fire trail experience, or wanting to add some adrenaline by including purpose built mountain bike single track trails at one of our incredible bike parks, we are ready and able to support your ideal ride!